Brevent, black prevent, can app-standby (since Android 6.0, not supported on some devices) or force-stop apps without root, prevent apps from running in long time.
Brevent never brevent apps not in Bervent list. If apps are launched then quit (tapping Back or so), Brevent will app-standby them; if apps timed out in standby, or swiped from recents screen, Brevent will force-stop them. Whenever apps are running without activity, Brevent will force-stop them.
Apps in Brevent list can be set “allow sync” to receive notifications or do sync jobs. Brevent won’t standby “allow sync” apps, and Brevent won’t force-stop “allow sync” apps with notifications or running in background.
Brevent supports Android 6.0 to Android 11, requires “USB debugging” or “Wireless debugging” (since Android 11) in “developer options”.
Since Android 8, Brevent won’t work if debugging is off or USB option is changed. If debugging turns off when you unplug the cable, please change USB option. Normally, it’s OK to keep USB option as default.
For command, please visit brevent.sh
– fix default brevent mode (#714)
– optimize wireless pair
– support android 12 beta and optimize wireless paring
– show play / pause status for disabling apps
– -g for gms app
– no more normal adb on android 11+
– support android s dp1
– status bar use same color with toolbar
– fix some rom no “Device default” theme
– ignore activity in assistant stack
– optimize checking for brevent server