Using the KPN iTV Online app, you can watch your favorite films and programs on your smartphone or tablet. The iTV app offers the following features:
– Watch live TV wherever and whenever you want. Even on holiday!*
– Check what’s on using the Guide
– View and manage your recordings**
– Access On Demand films and series using the Search page, wherever you are
– Discover new programs or films with suggestions on the Homepage
* The iTV app can only be used in the EU. For an overview of the participating countries, check www.kpn.com/itvapp
** Only in combination with the Opnemen Pakket
How does the iTV app work?
The iTV app has been renewed, improved and stabilized. The app looks different, too, which enables you to find content more easily. For a more extensive explanation about the new app, check www.kpn.com/itvapp.
You can log in with your KPN ID or your subscription number and PIN-code.
Please note that the app is available for devices with Android 5.0 or higher.
How much does it cost?
Customers with Interactive TV from KPN can download the app for free.
This App is a Supplementary Service in the sense of the Terms and Conditions for Electronic Communication Services between you and KPN.
KPN reserves the right to block the service in the case of an excessive number of devices used with the Interactive TV app. As such, KPN keeps track of the number of devices for which your iTV subscription was used to log in to the app.
This update includes some minor improvements. A small update, but a great one nonetheless.
Don’t wanna miss the latest and greatest? Go to Google Play Store and navigate to ‘My apps and games’. Select the KPN iTV app, tap the 3 dots and check the ‘Enable Auto-update’ option.