Android Device Policy helps your IT admin keep your organization’s data secure. Your admin can use the app to manage security policies and settings. Use the Android Management Experience (enterprise.google.com/android/experience) to generate a demo code.
Android Device Policy offers:
• Easy enrollment
• Access to managed Google Play
• Access to email and work resources
Developers, use the Android Management API (g.co/dev/androidmanagement) to manage devices with Android Device Policy.
• Camera: optionally used to scan QR codes for enterprise enrollment
• Contacts: used to add your work account to the device, required for access to managed Google Play
• Phone: used for device registration, to report device identifiers to your IT admin
• Location: used to query available WiFi networks, to align with IT policy and offer a new network if current configuration is broken
You can opt out of optional permission requests and still use the app.
• Bug fixes
See the complete release notes at developers.google.com/android/management/release-notes