NetMonster is an network monitoring app which shows information about mobile networks.
It delivers all the data that your smartphone provides. And even it’s AD free!
Thanks to cell hunters who live all over the world you can download list of cells with their location and use it.
You just got lost? Here’s NetMonster! This feature is available only is some countries where lists exist.
And here’s what NetMonster can show you:
– 2G – CID, LAC, RXL, TA, BSIC, ARFCN, Band + neighbouring cells (CID, LAC, BSIC, RXL, ARFCN)
– 3G – CI, RNC, CID, LAC, PSC, RSCP, UARFCN, Band + neighbouring cells (PSC, RSCP, UARFCN)
– 4G – CI, eNB, CID, TAC, PCI, RSSI, RSRP, RSRQ, SNR, CQI, TA, EARFCN, Band + neighbouring cells (PCI, RSRP, RSRQ, SNR)
– 5G – NCI, TAC, PCI, RSRP, RSRQ, SNR, ARFCN, Band
– CDMA – BID, SID, NID, LAT, LON, RSSI, EC/IO, SNR
Availability of shown data depends of your device. If you had any issues or questions feel free to write us at email@example.com.
NetMonster is based on open-source library NetMonster Core ->
Loving being beta tester? Feel free to join -> play.google.com/apps/testing/cz.mroczis.netmonster
1️⃣2️⃣ Ready for Android 12
👀 Enhanced bandwidth detection
💪 More granular information about 5G NSA, cells are also saved to log
🤌 Improved one-handed mode on select screens
👉 Buttons in dialogs are now glued to the bottom of the screen
📍 Approximate address on map screen