The Xfinity app is the easiest way to activate your Internet service, get online in minutes, and set up your home network — no technician needed. Never miss a moment with tools to improve your connection like speed test, troubleshooting, and more. Check network status, view your plan details, and even pay your bill, all from the palm of your hand. And get always-on support with 24/7 real-time help and support right from the app with Xfinity Assistant.
Plus, customers with an xFi Gateway get a powerful, more secure connection for your home with exclusive xFi features included in the app:
• Protect your network. Help keep your loved ones safer online with Advanced Security, included at no extra cost.
• Enjoy the ultimate control. Create your own WiFi name and password, assign user profiles, and view and control connected devices.
• Have peace of mind. Pause WiFi for family time, set kid-safe browsing and much more with powerful parental controls.
• Help improve WiFi coverage. Assess the strength of your WiFi and even order an xFi Pod, right from the app.
Getting started is simple. All you need is your Xfinity ID and the password you set up when you signed up for Xfinity Internet.
Need help signing in?
– If you don’t have an Xfinity ID yet, create one here: xfinity.com/getstarted
– Look up your existing Xfinity ID: xfinity.com/id
– Or reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
Learn more about your options related to ‘California Civil Code §1798.135: Do Not Sell My Info’ at www.xfinity.com/privacy/manage-preference
We’re always improving. This update makes it easier to view your bill, make payments, and review or change your plan details — all directly in the app.